A Subdivision of Oklahoma City
Glenhurst Subdivision on FaceBook

       As a HOA, we only have so much control about what goes on in our neighborhood and on our public streets . Many issues have to be dealt with by Oklahoma City. Below is a listing of City Offices that may help if you have a problem we can't solve for you.   

Emergencies call 911.

Oklahoma City Police - 405-231-2121

Weekly "City of Oklahoma" Newsletter:

City of OKC News = to sign up.

Oklahoma City Action Center ~ The Action Center at 405-297-2535 routes complaints and questions to other City departments and divisions, including Police, Code Enforcement and Zoning Enforcement.  There is a form to fill out.

Call the Action Center to report issues like illegally parked cars, abandoned and inoperable cars, dead trees and tall grass and weeds.

Info on Bulky Waste data


Oklahoma City Water:

To request a new trash cart, report a water line break or pay your utilities bill, call 405-297-2833 or email

Helpful numbers

Billing Inquiries - 297-2833

Emergency Service - 297-3334

Trash Collection - 297-2833

Lake Recreation - 297-2338

OGE - Electric Service ~~ 405-272-9741

Report Power Outage ~~ 405-272-9595

OK Natural Gas Company


Gas Leaks - 800-458-4251

Putnam City School District - 405-495-5200

Cox Cable - 405-600-8282

Hefner Station Post Office

(for our local delivery)

405-722-7695 for details.

Report a pothole to the City's hotline